We carefully avoid conventional wine where any manipulation (chemical, mechanical, genetic) is allowed whether in the vineyard or in the cellar (machine harvesting, pesticides, flavored yeast, additives etc.).
We love and respect winemakers who produce organic, biodynamic and natural wines.
- Domaine de la Sarazinière (Mâconnais): Philippe and Guillaume Trebignaud, the artisan winemakers of Southern Burgundy.
- Domaine de La Soufrandière – Bret Brothers (Mâconnais): Exceptional grapes for exceptional wines, all around biodynamics…
- Domaine Jean Fournier (Côte de Nuits): Everybody knows him in Marsannay.
- Domaine de la Sœur Cadette (Vézelay): Respect of traditions, reflections of the land and sincerity of the wines.
- Domaine Delphine et Sébastien Boisseau (Mâconnais): This little estate is very discreet with great potential. A young couple anyone would want to follow closely.
- Domaine de La Cras (Dijon): The Dijon wine estate! Owned by the passionate winemaker Marc Soyard who insists on making his wine as naturally as possible.
- Domaine d’Ardhuy (Côte de Nuits et Côte de Beaune): This wine estate’s reputation is well established, one does not need to be convinced !
- Domaine Molin (Côte de Nuits): Armelle and Jean-Michel Molin honor their name, which is well known in Fixin, with their old grapevines.
- Domaine de la Monette (Côte Chalonnaise): This is one of the largest organic wine estates in Burgundy! Mercurey wine is its star !
- Domaine Thierry Mortet (Côte de Nuits): Located in Gevrey Chambertin, Thierry only makes wine that is originally rooted in this land.
- Domaine Gilles Ballorin (Côte de Nuits): A true love affair between a winemaker, who works solely with biodynamics, and his grapevines.
- Domaine Chapuis & Chapuis (Côte de Beaune): Two brothers from a winemaking family from Aloxe-Corton who are truly passionate about gastronomy, wine, and their land.
- Domaine Jean-Claude Rateau (Côte de Beaune): Another biodynamic wine pioneer in Burgundy.
- Domaine Chantal Lescure (Côte de Nuits et Côte de Beaune): There is no doubt about this wine estate’s future, it is already a sure value. Very elegant and pure wines.
- Domaine Brigand & Domaine Henri Mutin (Chatillonais): The Godfather of Burgundy Cremant !
- Domaine Tortochot (Côte de Nuits): The cultivation and vinification are carried out with the utmost respect of Burgundy tradition. This family is well known in Gevrey-Chambertin for its grands crus.
- Domaine Yann Bertrand (Beaujolais): A young winemaker filled with talent and who is passionate about natural vinification and the life of soils and subsoils.
- Domaine H&G Buisson (Côte de Beaune): Yet another legendary family affair…
- Domaine Guy Chaumont (Côte Chalonnaise): Could he have invented organic Givry ?
- Domaine Michel Guignier (Beaujolais): A man who cultivates life in the vineyard. Its wines are healthy, lively and natural.
- Domaine Romuald Valot (Beaujolais): And its famous Côte-de-Brouilly “Biosophiste”.
Come discover other Domaines at the bar!
Our Cryo Water
Cryo is a patented purification and microfiltration (at 0.4 microns) system for tap water with carbon dioxide addition for sparkling water. This is a highly-respected water by the most well-known sommeliers.
- Sustainable consumption
- Neutral and low sodium water
- Produced onsight and on demand
- Bottles are washed and reused
- No transport, glass or plastic waste