« Made in Terroir » Quality
Local provisioning from regional producers, farmers, and artisans allows for :
- Tastier products with a better nutritional value
- Lowering our impact on the environment
- Contributing to local economic development
Created by our artisan baker with organic French flour and natural leaven that is 100% free of additives and preservatives.
We select our meat from regional cow-calf operators who respect the animals’ well-being. Our paddies are fresh and homemade every day with the best cuts (sirloin, round, shank).
We work with regional cheese making families who behold the know-how of master cheese makers. Our raw milk cheeses are made in Jura, Savoie, and Burgundy.
The Fruits & Vegetables
Our vegetable producers work their land with organic and reasoned farming methods. We use mainly regional, and therefore seasonal, vegetables whenever possible!
They are fried in oleic sunflower oil which is made in France.
Homemade cuisine with fresh and local produce
From the burgers, fries, and all the way to the desserts, our menu is inspired by gastronomy. At Alfred, our cooks peel, wash, cut, chop, mince, season, cook, bake and create with their very own hands!
Sustainable development & environmental respect
- Eco-friendly interior design
- Ecocert” certified cleaning and maintenance products all made in France
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable packaging
- Waste sorting and recycling are a daily practice
- Cryo water system